Dear CCF Studs,
No I will not pray with you. I am intolerant of your ignorance. If your poor sportsmanship wasn't enough you choose to press upon us your religion? I'm agnostic, with a philosophy of kindness and acceptance. Thanks for taking my beliefs into consideration. Everyone knows you pray before and after every game. If we wanted to join we would ask. Next time take off your blinders. Would you take part of a prayer with my Jewish teammate? No, no you would not and you would not appreciate her asking you to.
Walk a mile.
Bear
Post Script:
"Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats."
Truth.
Eighteen thumbs up. You hit the nail on the head.
ReplyDelete